Effective date: February 1, 2020
The Villas by the Big Bamboo (“THE BIG BAMBOO”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://thevillasbythebigbamboo.com website and the THE BIG BAMBOO mobile version of the website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
THE BIG BAMBOO uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Thailand and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Thailand and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
THE BIG BAMBOO may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of THE BIG BAMBOO
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
THE BIG BAMBOO would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop THE BIG BAMBOO from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to third-parties.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us by email or phone as listed on our website.
We may employ remarketing solutions to advertise THE BIG BAMBOO across the world wide web. Google AdWords and Facebook Ads are examples of remarketing platforms that serve the purpose.
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise THE BIG BAMBOO across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network.
AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the THE BIG BAMBOO website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE.
The cookie is used to indicate to other websites that “This person visited a particular page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. The same goes for Facebook Ads or any other remarketing platform that serve the purpose.
If you do not wish to see ads from THE BIG BAMBOO you can opt out in several ways:
What are your data protection rights?
THE BIG BAMBOO would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request THE BIG BAMBOO for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that THE BIG BAMBOO correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request THE BIG BAMBOO to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that THE BIG BAMBOO erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that THE BIG BAMBOO restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to THE BIG BAMBOO’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that THE BIG BAMBOO transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: +66 (81) 892 4497
Or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://thevillasbythebigbamboo.com/contact/
- By phone number: +66 (81) 892 4497